There is a proverb “Ignoring is the best weapon”. In this article we’ll make a collection of Swami Vivekananda‘s quotes on ignoring.
- Be fearless. Ignore the ordinary critics as worms![Source]
- I do not want to quarrel with the Theosophists, but my position is entirely ignoring them.[Source]
- If anybody attacks me, simply ignore his existence. . . .[Source]
- Not until you learn to ignore the question of sex and to meet on a ground of common humanity will your women really develop. Until then they are playthings, nothing more.[Source]
- The man who is alert, calm, self – restrained, and discriminating, ignores the external world and diving more and more into the inner world, realises the glory of the Atman and becomes great.[Source]
- They may have a little influence; but it is our duty to ignore them rather than hearken to them and make ourselves nervous. This I lay down as the first essential in all I teach: anything that brings spiritual, mental, or physical weakness, touch it not with the toes of your feet.[Source]
- You are also men, and can’t you ignore this trash of sensual enjoyment that won’t last for two days?[Source]