Oh! Krishna, since the mind is unsteady, turbulent, obstinate and very strong, controlling the mind is more difficult than controlling the wind.”
(Bhagavad Gita 6:34)
𝐋𝐨𝐫𝐝 𝐊𝐫𝐢𝐬𝐡𝐧𝐚 𝐚𝐧𝐬𝐰𝐞𝐫𝐞𝐝:
“Arjuna, no doubt the mind is very difficult to control. However, it can be controlled by constant practice and detachment.” (Bhagavad Gita 6:35)👏🏼
𝐋𝐨𝐫𝐝 𝐊𝐫𝐢𝐬𝐡𝐧𝐚 𝐬𝐚𝐢𝐝 :
- When a person constantly think about objects
- attachment for those objects arises in mind
- From attachment, desire is born and
- From desire, anger is born
- From anger comes delusion
- From delusion comes loss of memory.
- From loss of memory comes destruction of intellect
- and once the intellect is destroyed, Person perishes.
(Bhagavad Gita Chapter 2: 62, 63)👏🏼🦋